Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things (2)....

Ultimate Blog Party 2009
I am participating in 5 Minutes for Mom's
Ultimate BLOG PARTY 2009!

I thought I would do another one of my Favorite things posts just to share a little about myself and what I am LOVING right now!

********************

My Favorite Utensil

The Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispenser





This thing is SUPER DUPER amazing!

You put the baby food in the big {orange} end, twist on the spoon end, and then just squeeze the baby food out!

No holding the baby food container {which my boys always love to grab} so you have an extra hand to deter those grabby baby hands way from the spoon!

I got mine at Target for less than $10 and it is SO worth it!

********************

My Favorite Pajamas

Matching Monster Pajamas




My mom bought the boys matching PJ's at Old Navy about a month ago.

I didn't think they would get to wear them anytime soon, because she got Eli a 12-18 months and I thought they would be too big for him.

I was WRONG!!
I put Eli's on one night this week and they fit him just fine.

The next morning, Henry and Grant came downstairs in the same PJ's!! {Jason puts them in the bed so I usually don't see what they are wearing until the morning}

They looks so cute in their matching pajamas that I had to take a few pictures before they went to bed last night!!

********************

My Favorite New Gadget

Our new {RED} Dell Studio Laptop


Jason has been wanting to get a new laptop for a while, but I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new one when we had perfectly halfway decent good one already.

He finally talked me into it....and we really did need a new one {our old laptop is 6 years old and as loud as a marching band!!}.

********************



My Favorite New Recipe

Cocoa Krispies Treats



I made these a couple of months ago and Jason and I LOVED them!!

They are great for curbing a major chocolate craving...especially if you don't have any chocolate in the house!

I {actually Jason made them this time because my wrists were hurting} made these earlier this week. You make them the same way that you make regular Rice Krispies Treats.

Butter, Marshmallows, and Cocoa Krispies

They are SUPER yummy and SUPER easy to make...though probably not SUPER good for my diet!


********************

These are a few of my favorite things. Leave me comment and tell me about some of your favorite things!


********************

Prizes I would chose for the Ultimate Blog Party 2009

#41 Necklace or locket from Elemental Memories

#22 $50 Target gift card from Beginner Baby Blog

#89 $100 gift card to Homegoods from HG Openhouse

others: 1, 19, 21, INTL 13, INTL 20, INTL 23, INTL 35, USC 11, USC 12, USC 45, USC 46 or anything else related to babies, young kids, or a blog makeover!








Pin It!

29 comments:

bigSIS said...

I dont' know about the spoon but the pjs are so adorable. So are the boys! I have four boys--and an Eli among them as well! No matching monster jammies, though. Bummer.

My favorite things:
1. My yellow kitchen. Just wish it would stay clean.

2. My "Old lady" slippers. Slip 'em on and Go!

3. Butterfly style hair clips. Makes my super-long hair easy to put up.

4. Flannel sheets, pillow cases and duvet. Mmmm--there's a warm, cozy bed calling my name.

5. Hubby's cologne. Whatever it is, it smells divine on him.

~*Michelle*~ said...

Love the matching PJs photo!

OK, so my favorite things....in no particular order. (except for #1)

1. Jesus
2. nachos
3. a hot bath with candles
4. LOST
5. loud music when I clean the house. :)

Thanks for popping over in my world....oh, and how funny that I "recognized" you by your avatar photo...small bloggin world at times, huh?

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute PJs Yum to the crispy treats.

My favorite things...
flip flops
DD iced coffee

Anonymous said...

Aw, your boys are so cute! And super adorable in their pjs!

My faves...
*ketchup chips
*being barefoot
*girlie movies
*having music on pretty much all the time
*hearing my girls playing nicely together :)

Happy blog partying!!

amanda said...

love the pj's picture. i have the girls all stuff that match all the time. never pjs though! my favs...hmmm. scrapbooking, reading, pedicures, and getting my haircut. and i love to just do nothing!

Tracy said...

Cute monster jammies. I love matching the boys in cute clothes and jammies. Although being a twin who didn't like wearing matching clothes, you'd think that I wouldn't do that to my boys who are not twins. But I do. Anyway, my favorite thing right now is blogging because it is my alternative to scrapbooking and I get a few minutes to myself (usually).

Jennifer W. said...

Cool post! LOVE the spoon! I might have to get one of those. My faves:
1. God
2. Paul ;)
3. Music-singing, playing, or just listening.
4. Reading
5. That quiet time at night after everyone else is in the bed
6. My new Kitchenaid mixer
7. MY pjs-I live in them.
8. My electronics-I love my laptop and my camera
9. I seem to be pretty addicted to the internet right now!!
And I too love chocolate rice krispies, but no one else in the house does, so I usually just make the regular ones. The really bad thing is I love those too, and can eat a whole pan by myself!!
Jen

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Your boys are adorable!!!
I wish I would have known about the food dispenser when my girls still ate baby food. :)

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..cute pictures!! LOve the matching jammy's! Oh..and rice krispy treats are the best!!! I'll have to do the cocoa ones next!

My favorite things?
My blog (LOL)
My MAC

Beth in NC said...

Just hopped over from the party! I love the PJ's and I especially covet, uh, I mean LOVE your red laptop! I have a boring silver Dell. Now I want a red one. lol

Nice to meet you! Come over for a visit.

Love,
Beth

jodifur said...

I'm party hopping! Hop on over to my party if you have time!

My favorite things, my iphone, my dvr, my tassimo coffee maker!

Summer said...

I'm blog hopping and came across yours!! Your little boys are just TOO precious! I bet you have your hands full with them.. :)

I wish you and your family all the best and look forward to reading more....

Blessings,
Summer

Emily said...

That spoon looks so cool...I'm definitely going to have to check it out. Is it easy to clean?

I love Eli's face in the pictures...he looks so proud to be there with his big brothers!

My favorite things...
My ipod
My Windows Mobile phone...I love checking Faceboook 24/7!
The Sit-n-Stand stroller my friend Melanie handed down to me for FREE!
and finally our new cozy coupes that have provided endless hours of car fun for the past three afternoons!

Fun post!

The Stylish House said...

I am party hopping! Wow how cool that spoon is, what will they think of next? Cathy

http://www.thestylishhouse.net/

Cascia Talbert said...

Party hopping and just wanted to say hello!

Your boys are adorable in their matching pj's.

Sheila said...

Okay LOVE the spoon!! LOL That is just funniest but coolest thing ever!
Just UBP hopping!
Have a great weekend!
Be sure to visit my site!

Sheila

Colette S said...

Your kids are adorable!

And I've been thinking about wanting a laptop but wont mention it because it's not a need.

My favorite thing right now is my computer...my friends are in it :)

Nice to meet you!

Talk about a party!

I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

Tiffany said...

Love the monster pj's! You've got a nice list of favorite things.

Anonymous said...

Hi! A few favorite things are: Coffee any kind; Chocolate Dark bittersweet; Anything Victorian; Reading books; giggling with the grand-babies; My Stone House.

Stop in for a visit.

LadyBug-Kellie said...

Oh that picture of your boys is so cute! What a fun idea to show pics of your favorite things...love that! My faves are thunderstorms, readig a great book, finding a great new song that i love to sing along to, and teahcing my daughter new things!

Heidi Boos said...

LOVE the matching pjs! And yum on the cocoa krispie treats...I love the regular ones, so I'm sure these are tasty, too! My friend adds some vanilla chips to the regular kind and oh my goodness I could eat the whole pan!

So glad you stopped by my blog, so I could find yours. It looks like so much fun. After reading 2 posts, I'm a follower. ;)

Good luck with winning some prizes!

Eli's Lids said...

Great post!
I love the OL PJs. In between seasons their old PJs will sell for $1.50-3.50. We just got 12 pairs to last for the whole year for our little Eli (you have great taste in names!!).
Some of my favorite things... eating cookie dough, sewing, playing trash tuck with Eli, playing tea set with Cora Jane, reading Psalms with my Hubby every night, serving my LORD... oh and did I mention eating cookie dough... it's worth mentioning twice!

Chelsea said...

I want to squeeze Eli's cheeks! My son's nickname is Chubba Bubba because he was so pudgy when he was a baby. Oh who am I kidding, he was FAT!

My favorite things? Reading cheesy Christian fiction novels, eating a really good fish taco, wearing flannel pajamas in winter, savoring creme brulee with fresh raspberries, a warm sunny day with nothing to do but read in a hammock, and taking a long, hot bath at the end of the day.

Scatteredmom said...

Your boys are just adorable. :) I wanted to drop in and thank you for stopping by Notes From the Cookie Jar-it was so nice to sit down with a cup of tea after work and read them!

Oh and if you like Cocoa Rice Krispie Squares, you just HAVE to try my recipe for chocolate rice krispie squares. There's cocoa and regular rice krispies, but then I add chocolate chips to make them extra decadent. My Hubs hates Rice Krispie squares but we have to hide the pan when I make them, lolol!

http://cookienotes.blogspot.com/2008/06/chocolate-rice-krispie-squares.html

Have a great week!

StacieinAtlanta said...

Hi Kelli-

Your children are so stinkin' cute! :)

I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books. :)

Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by from the UBP!
Interesting spoon! I almost thought it was something "naughty" at first! lol
Cute boys!! oh- and now, I NEED rice-krispy treats!!
Feel free to come visit me!! Maybe I can make you hungry too!
www.abiteofmylife.blogspot.com

tiarastantrums said...

ahh - lots of cool, good stuff over here! Out party hopping - good to meet your blog!

Erin said...

I love those matching monster jammies! I have PINK Dell laptop and absolutely adore it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...