Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Sunday, June 6, 2010

6 Days of Summer Fun! Day Six: Upcycled Sand Toys

Welcome to Day 6 of our 6 Days of Summer Fun with the SUPERMOMS!
6DaysofSummerFunwiththeSUPERMOMS

My final project is:
Upcycled Sand Toys
Upcycling is taking something that would otherwise be considered trash and turning it into something useful.

Go check out my final post at Secrets of a Super Mommy!

Tonight I will post a Summer Fun Wrap Up and give you a chance to share some of your summer fun projects!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I try to keep most of my containers to use for leftovers or little screw containers for hubby but for sand toys..I never thought. Love it!

More Than Words said...

I love how you take the time to create these kinds of things, Kelli!!!

Its A Blog Party said...

Such a great idea!
Thanks for linking up!
~Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...